Powered by Blogger.

FAST CARS PUZZLE game review

FAST CARS PUZZLE game review

Have you ever wondered what's faster? A BMW or a Bugatti, a Ferrari or a Fiat? What's Faster is the ultimate speed trivia and racing game that let you choose what's faster. Test your knowledge of speed in the world around us. Upgrade to other awesome categories like animals, jets, birds, fish,

This app had stellar graphics. From the menus to the startup screen to the actual game/garage scene, they all looked very well composed. The app was fluid and I never had trouble knowing where to go. It felt fast-paced and the radar power-ups were convenient and easy to use.

Play FAST CARS PUZZLE game

It would be nice for the application to have had a menu or escape button when moving to the next round because I didn't want to keep playing sometimes but it would force me to tap through. Also, having a greater selection of cars (4 at a time) would make the game much more challenging. I would've liked to have seen more cars matched up as well because I kept getting the same pairs multiple times.

This is one of the best apps I have ever tested. It felt like a real game and most of the matches between cars were pretty tough to figure out. Although the game had issues of similar car pairs being displayed more than once, the true spirit of the game and the fastest car aspect was brilliantly displayed.

1. The game is great, I never came across such a game concept. And I have to say it's very challenging. 
2. This is also an educational app. I payed it with children and in a pub with my friends. And in bough situations I had a lot of fun. The game refers to a wide range of ages. 
3. The amount of categories is tremendous ( I purchased the full version because I enjoy the game). 

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment